Are examples updated somewhere to better understand it? If not can you please confirm my understanding.
order_type - LIMIT or SL
order variety - bo
price - 161.75
trigger_price (additional that we need to set &…
@sujith i tested now, even if i login/logout in Kite mobile app..kite connect session works as it used to earlier also, don't know in morning why session is getting expired. Can you guys look into this?
In January, i have also started to get the session expired issue, while my usage pattern is exactly same. Not sure what has changed.
1. I get the tokens and start my app, print the margin details and system waits for signal to fire order.
2. On firs…
Looks like small issue with the method signature only......if we simply pass "Map params," and comment "Map params = new HashMap();" should be fine i beleive.
* Cancels an order.
* @param orderId order id of the order to be cancel…
Yeah i got to know but things are not clear because of documentation not really helping. For example
Documentation says ...Order id of order being modified - for bo is it order id of parent or SL-M dont know..
* Modifies an…
1. So you mean as of now i cannot exit executed BO using java client?
2. I get the error mentioned earlier always when i try to cancel a BO which is in OPEN state.
Last error was at around Fri Nov 25 12:13:02 IST 2016 when i tried to cance…
Also i am getting below exception when i am executing cancelOrder call.
Order is getting cancelled but seeing this in my application logs. Can you let me know why it is happening? My parameter type is string only.
I beleive you can do it. You will need to have a logical layer between Amibroker and Kite Connect API.
1. Run amibroker analysis at regular intervals
2. Write buy/sell/tgt/exit files in json format to a directoy
3. Have your java/.net/php/pytho…