Apparently, the api_key and api_secret keys while reading from a text file were being appended with a \n. The generate_session api started working after i removed the \n.
Thanks a lot for your help and support!
Hi @sujith ,
I have already scanned the forum articles thoroughly to look for the solution and tried everything already mentioned, but to no avail. Please let me know if I am doing anything wrong in the above steps. I think that there might be some…
Hi @rakeshr ,
Thanks for the response.
I have made sure that the api key and the api secret key I am using are correct.
I am following these steps to generate the access token:
1. create kite object using the api and api_key: "kite = KiteConnec…