@rakeshr I can understand that exchange reassigns the token, but in `historical_data ` We pass intrument_token I got from instrument API on the same day.
@sujith historical_data accepts only intruments_token and I used the latest instrument.
1. Is the rate limit is Per API basis or per instrument Basis for historical data.
2. My Algoritham requires to read all data points for each instrument. Hence I am trying to call API every .5 sec interval. For different instruments…
@vivek Thanks for ans, can you please also ans.
2. Do I assume if 1 minute data is available then 60., 30, 15, 10, 5 will also be there or vis-versa
3. Is last few months is last 12 months or 24 months ?
@Kailash what is a time frame of the data currently we can download ?
1. Is it available from 2010 for minute , 60minute.
2. Do I assume if minute data is available then 60., 30, 15, 10, 5 will also be there?
3. I needed day data of 2006 is it avai…
Thanks @Kailash but I wanted to know instrument's inception date. For example an instrument might have opened its IPO in 2015 so before 2015 its data will not be there.
Is there any method through which I can get this info.
@Kailash Can you please show me working example in python for converting stream data,
def onMessage(self, payload, isBinary):
Above code I am trying but seems it …