last 15 min historical candle data close value

shivamdg2411
hello developer,

i want to ask question that, if i hit request for last 15 min candlestick data (OHLC) at time 11:45:40 AM for particular stock.. then will i get exact value of close of last 15 min candlestick which should be match with close value which i get on zerodha chartview....????
  • SRIJAN
    KiteConnect Historical data,infact all the APIs and the kite APIs both have same backend. You get the same data in KiteConnect what you see in kite web/app.
  • shivamdg2411
    okey thanks.. means once last 15 min historical candle closed then there is no lagging with close value even i hit request after 20-30 second by closing last 15 min candle???
  • SRIJAN
    SRIJAN edited April 2022
    I don't get what you mean by lagging with close value. Explain.
    You can read here about the structure of response of historical data api.
    https://kite.trade/docs/connect/v3/historical/
  • shivamdg2411
    shivamdg2411 edited April 2022
    i am trying to say that not stable for first 1-2 minutes after completing last 15 min candle / changing continously as per hit new request...
  • SRIJAN
    I told you already KiteConnect just provides the same data you see in kite web/app programatically.
  • shivamdg2411
    okey... sorry but also i have few doubts.. i changed chart setting to tradeview chart from under profile section.... when i compared kite zerodha and tradeview chart of TCS stock on 15 minute timeframe, i observed that some data (OHLC) of candlestick is not matching, i mean there is little bit difference like 0.10/0.20/0.05 , specially on close value...

actually since last 2 years i tested my strategy on tradeview OHLC value... now i am going to convert in algo trading.. so i need exact data (OHLC) values from kite connect which tradeview shows on chart..
  • shivamdg2411
    okey thanks...
This discussion has been closed.