Need help for automating target/stoploss for options strategies

krishnakant
Hi, I am using Zerodha Kite APIs to automate my options trading setup (Nifty and Bank Nifty). I want to set target/stoploss rules based on my P&L or underlying price. E.g if my Iron Condor makes 10K, the system should close/exit my positions.

I have tried writing Python scripts but integration hasn't been easy. Looking for recommendations on integration or using some platform which can offer such thing? Thanks
  • DD1365
    Hello @krishnakant , I am a full time developer and have been running Cloud based Trading and Investing Algorithms for F&O and Stocks since past 3+ years. I design, deploy, and manage algorithms for various Indian and International HNI and prop-desk clients. As of now, I am managing 18+ client accounts with a cumulative capital of 22+ crores on a fully automated basis.

For all of your requirements you can reach me at: +91-9749-521-023 | [email protected] | [email protected]
  • rajnivp
    rajnivp edited December 2022
    hello,
    I have options trading framework built already in python, i also have options backtesting program with 5 years of 1 minute timeframe options data, i can show you live demo of it.

Mail me here [email protected] to discuss more, Thanks
  • _nish
    _nish edited December 2022
    Hi,
    I faced a similar problem a couple of months back, got frustrated after trying to setup my own system. I came across this website https://trade94.com/ and it has been working really well for me. You can give it a try.
  • AmazeAlgos
    Hi @krishnakant, we have python based UI tool to manage your positions overall, basket wise MTM, stoploss and trailing stoploss. if interested you can contact us @AmazeAlgos telegram channel or email us on [email protected] for more details/demo.