Login Error : ActiveX Component Can't Create Object

myadav
Hi Today i downloaded the kitexl and i am getting above error ,can anybody help please.
  • botany02
    @myadav

This error indicates that the DLL files are not registered or registered wrongly.

Close all the Excel if Running and make sure that Excel.exe is not showing in Task Manager Process.

Download the Raw DLL files from https://www.howutrade.in/docs/KiteXL/html/KiteXL.zip
    and follow the installation notes included.
  • myadav
    Hi Thanks for the update .I am able to login nut Now i am seeing below message "The api call is not allowed for authentic user".It looks like i have not yet taken monthly subscription from zerodha for algo trade that's why this message is coming can you please confirm the same.
    Plus i have few question.
    1)I wanted to use this exel for paper trade for couple of strategies but symbols are not getting downloaded Weather it is necessary to take subscription for market watch also.
    2)i have few strategies which i planed to implement in this excel sheet whether it is possible or not.

I it will be great help if you can clarify my doubts .
  • botany02
    @myadav
    You need Kite Connect API (Rs2000/pm).
    Publisher key will not work with KiteXL.
    You will not be able to login with publisher key and only after successful login, you will be able to use all feature including downloading symbols.
    You can implement your strategy in KiteXL, you just need to check whether your strategy can be coded in excel or not.Most price action strategies can be coded in excel(Ex:- Level Breakout etc)