☰
Login
Signup
Home
›
General
Howdy, Stranger!
It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
Sign In
Register
Categories
Recent Discussions
Activity
Categories
15.4K
All Categories
0
Incidents
186
Node JS client
52
Go client
872
.Net API client
411
Kite Publisher
557
.Net / VBA / Excel (3rd party)
513
Algorithms and Strategies
1.1K
Java client
1.3K
API clients
410
PHP client
4.4K
Python client
373
Mobile and Desktop apps
1.5K
Market data (WebSockets)
3.7K
General
In this Discussion
8:04AM
salim_chisty
Payments Issue
Usmani
7:44AM
in
General
I just bought some credit, and the payments page had an AMEX offer for Rs.100/- off. I tried and the offer got applied. But the 100 rupees off that I got, has been deducted from my credit. Couldn't find any payment support page, so...
Tagged:
AMEX
salim_chisty
8:04AM
You may write above concern to
[email protected]
.
Sign In
or
Register
to comment.