Junk values in Ticker today

harinathm
harinathm edited September 2017 in .Net API client
I am receiving junk values for few of the token numbers in the ticker. Can you please look into this ?
I am using .NET library Tech.Zerodha.KiteConnect. Attaching various screen shots where low, high and others have values which are not related to that token.

• tonystark
    Hi @harinathm,

Can you provide more details like:

.Net Framework version
    Visual Studio Version
    Your system architecture - 32bit/64bit
    When this happened
    Is this a consistent issue or random
  • harinathm
    harinathm edited September 2017
    Hi @ajinasokan
    Below are details:
    .NET framework version: 4.6.2
    VS 2017
    64bit
    I observed it today since 12 pm. Then after it was occurring very frequently.

Thanks.
  • tonystark
    Hi @harinathm,

We will check this and let you know
  • harinathm
    harinathm edited September 2017
    @ajinasokan any update? it started again after 2 today.
  • tonystark
    Hi @harinathm,

We were monitoring ticker data from morning itself. We couldn't find any wrong values. Do you have any screenshots or sample values so that we can compare it with our data?
  • tonystark
    Hi @harinathm,

Are you subscribing to multiple tokens at the same time? If yes can you post them here?
  • RS4988
    Hi ajinasokan,

Even i am seeing junk data(ticks) coming for different instruments.

Please find the attached excel sheet contains data with instrument with exact timestamp. I am getting data options and in the market depth majorly.

Let me know if you need more data. Time being i have send three records.

Regards,
    Anjaneya Reddy K.

• RS4988
    Hi @ajinasokan,

Please find the complete list of instruments that i have subscribed and received junk data with time stamp with complete data include depth.

Even seeing the below error so frequently in ticker.

Error: Error while receiving data. Message: Index was outside the bounds of the array,

Let me know if you need any further information,

Regards,
    Anjaneya Reddy K.

• RS4988
    Hi @ajinasokan,

As for my further investigation found that as when junk data comes, i am getting the above error as for my logs. So both the above issue are related.

Further make a note on below points.
    1) Currently i am using the .Net API Clinet provided by the Kite Connect.(When i was using third party .Net Client have seen this issue but there is lot of latency in getting price. so i have shifted to new .Net API Client.)
    2) Currently i am subscribing multiple instruments.
    3) Even thou i have not subscribe for the some instrument(eg. 268436932), getting ticks. Just checked in Instrument List , i have not seen this instruments either.

The above all points are for you information and it may help in your further investigation.

Let me know you need any other information.

Regards,
    Anjaneya Reddy K.

• tonystark
    Hi @RS4988,

Thank you for notifying, we have found the issue. We will fix and make a new release soon.
  • RS4988
    Thank You ajinasokan. Even yesterday i have seen lots of junk data. please let me know if you needed.

Waiting for need release.

Regards,
    Anjaneya Reddy K.
  • RS4988
    sorry waiting for next release :)
  • tonystark
    tonystark edited October 2017
    Hi @RS4988 @harinathm,

We have uploaded new release with the bug fix to NuGet repository and Github repository. Try using new DLL from git repo or update package to 1.1.0 using your NuGet package manager.
  • RS4988
    Thank you for the quick fix.
This discussion has been closed.