Error: Error while recieving data. Message: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

RS4988
Hi @ajinasokan,

I am getting above error, so frequently from ticker(for every 30 sec). As when this issue comes, it got reconnected again and comes again. This was raised in the post "Junk values in Ticker today" as well. As the the discussion was closed, i have started new discussion. Receiving junk values resolved. But the error still exists.

Please check the attached file for how frequently getting this error with time-stamp. It may help in fixing the help.

Regards,
Anjaneya Reddy K
  • tonystark
    Hi @RS4988,

Can you share a list of all tokens you subscribed so that we can try to reproduce this issue from our end?
  • RS4988
    Hi ajinasokan

Please find the attached list of all instruments that are subscribed, which causing the above issue.

Regards,
    Anjaneya Reddy K.
  • tonystark
    Hi @RS4988,

We tried to stream ticks for all instruments and it seems to work fine.

The "Index was outside the bounds of the array" is due to disconnection of ticker stream and ticker unable to read all the ticks from the received data. The disconnection could be because of unreliable internet connection. Some ISPs do put some restrictions in long-standing connections. Can you try with another ISP?

Also, a single ticker connection has a limit of maximum 200 subscriptions. Your list contains around 500 instruments. So subscribing to all of them with a single connection is not possible. I would suggest you use multiple connections and reduce the load in the thread that receives ticks.
  • RS4988
    Hi ajinasokan,

Thanks for update. I will make the code change accordingly.

Regards,
    Anjaneya Reddy K.
This discussion has been closed.