Subscribe Quotes Status

VenkateshV
@botany02

Hi below is my today morning experience.
I Had about 50 Plus NFO Symbols on my watch list and 5 minutes prior the market open, i logged in to my KiteXL and ensured i double clicked & Press entered on each cell and ensure subscribe quote status is True for all the symbols.

However once the market opened, out of that 50 i found a few approx 5-6 random in nature Quotes were not coming Live...and values were "0"...

i tried again doing the (double clicked & Press entered) still no quotes were coming.

i tried this again after some 10 minutes interval and now then the quotes started coming for these scripts...i can even name those which were in my memory (BRITTANNIA17DECFUT, NHPC17DECFUT, GODFRYPHLP17DECFUT)

Any idea about this behaviour?

Also curious to know the new updated KiteXL version can we overcome this (double clicked & Press entered) for subscribed quotes since new Kiteconnect API supporting Postback update?
  • botany02
    @VenkateshV
    Everything Will be fixed in new KiteXL.
    I request don't give more importance to the current version.
  • VenkateshV
    @botany02
    Your message noted, let me then concentrate more on my strategy part then.

Hoping all the issues related to live updates are fixed and i trust you also take care that New Kite3 Bracket / Cover order placing facility incorporated in the updated KiteXL version.