Kite.GetOrders ParseException

MadanGoyal
Hi!
I'm using the latest official KiteConnect (.NET) API for trading succesfully for past few weeks without any errors. Since, today morning I am facing 'ParseException' Error while fetching OrderBook through Kite.GetOrders() method. My Platform is as under:
Platform: VSE 2012 Desktop (VB.NET)

All other methods are working fine like Login, Get/Set Access Token, Get Instruments, Get Holdings, etc. Only while GetOrders method is this exception thrown. While setting Kite instance with (Debug:=True) option, theconsole window shows that the json response is successfully received by the system, but an exception is thrown while parsing it by KiteConnect API. On further capturing the error through try catch with following code:
Try
Kite.GetOrders()
Catch ex as ParseException
I found that ex.message was "Unable to parse the response. Use ResponseData property to get original response."
and ex.responsedata is as under:

This is the first order in my order list. Please advise

• Jegan
    Hi !
    I'm using the official KiteConnect (.NET) API for trading succesfully for past few weeks without any errors. Since, yesterday evening(11th March 2018) I am facing 'ParseException' Error while fetching Instruments list through kite.GetInstruments() method. My Platform is as under:
  • Jegan
    "KiteConnect.ParseException: Unable to parse the response. Use ResponseData property to get original response"