Subscription Fees

maravinthkumar
I see the subscription charge per app is 2000 credits(Rs2000), is it per month, per year? There is no details about the pricing. Can you provide one. Also does this 2000 includes web streaming and historic data..?
  • Kailash
    Hi, it's per month. Historical and Live are separate (optional) addons that you need to purchase.

We're working on the pricing page and other content and will be making a public announcement soon.

Sorry for the confusion.
  • razzobull
    When can we expect?
  • Kailash
    In a couple days. Thanks.
  • rajani.wahile
    2000 Rs per month for simple trading for individual investor seems a bit high.
  • maravinthkumar
    2000pm forget about it. :(
  • Kailash
    @rajani.wahile @maravinthkumar We've invested significantly in development and infrastructure to bring you India's first-and-only personal trading APIs okay'd by the exchanges! We hope you understand. The costs may reduce in the future if we have enough subscribers.
  • Kailash
    Pricing is now public:
    https://kite.trade/#pricing

Live streaming data (WebSocket) is now bundled with the app with no additional charges.
  • maravinthkumar
    @ Kailash: I understand that you have to spend a lot on the infrastructure with this type of API and webstreaming and I know you guys are first in India. I am currently seeing such service only in OANDA and IB forex brokers. However when you consider practically as an individual, developing and backtesting strategy and automating takes considerable amount of time and effort. Before you get something fully automate to trade would take months before we would be making any real money. Surely I am not going to invest such amount of money (2000 + 2000 PM) to get things started. It would be nice if you could extend the trial period for a while so that it will help in the development.
  • Kailash
    @maravinthkumar Let me speak to the business guys.
This discussion has been closed.