Executing parallel multiple long term strategies

SamarthaJana
I want to trade multiple different strategies - which are long term (no intraday) - lets say trend following, swing, reversal etc. This will be using Futures (NSE / MCX) – so both Long and Short positions are possible. Because of this, at some points, there will be contradicting setups for the same stock / commodity which can nullify the overall positions or alter the quantities if summed up. I want to trade each strategy independently as per its own position sizing limits.
I can think of couple of ways to achieve this - by creating multiple accounts with other family members, creating multiple accounts across different brokers, trading different expiry months for different strategies (which will not be good in terms of slippage)
However, if I have to maintain all the operations under single entity with single broker, is there a way for individual entity (e.g. person / proprietorship / partnership) to achieve this? How to get multiple client ids in this case? Or is there any way without using different client ids?