Beginners Programming

Arjunkumar
Hello Everyone,

I attended an Android workshop in college, even without knowing the basics of Java. It wasn’t surprising that most of it went beyond my understanding at that time. There are many people who might have had similar experiences, and hence thought that programming is difficult. I am looking to start programming but I am confused on how to start the programming as a fresher level. I have to google it to find how to learn programming and find some tips and tricks to various blog sites but I am looking to whose people who have to guide me properly. Is there anyone?
  • ZI4453
    Programming is actually easy if you know why you need a program ,if you know why you need it you will figure out something or some ways to finish programming,
    If you are looking for Trading specific programming-
    Working on live data involves little of bit of higher concepts in internet or at least data transfers between client-server,
    You need to have basic understanding of order flow from client desk to Exchange server,
    You need to have some basic understanding of DB , if you are not looking for any strategies then DB knowledge is not must,
    Apart from this involves stratagies and lot more .. Depending on your time and dedication this is actually to start with ..
    You can very well start with Python , try scrapping websites first. you will understand how to use requests. if you master scrapping i am sure Kite should be easier...
    Best of luck-There is no best tutorial for someone who wants to learn from scratch. If you are dedicated even a 40 page pdf can teach you more than you need to know...
  • Arjunkumar
    Thanks for the suggestion. I will do it.
  • ZI4453
    Programming can be fun,
    but trading is not joke until you are related to any one of forebes listed guys.
    Trading is very serious business which requires lot of discipline.Some traders get that discipline after years of losses some get even before they start.
    I can see traders struggle to get their hands on API .. i have hardly seen successful Trader/Developer,most traders lack development skills and vice versa.
    Cheers
  • saurabh3679
    Is any algo-trading veteran available (fee based) to help in setting up algo trading system for an individual?
  • saurabh3679
    Thanks @Imran I like your videos. will contact you soon