values in charts in pi not correct

vasisht
Hi,
Today,i was trading in zerodha pi.In stock syngene at 15/11/2019 11:35 candle was "-" ie open,high,low,close were all same.this was the case for 5 to 6 candles preceding that candle.later candle were of considerable heights and candles before those candles were of considerable height.however,later,when pi hanged.i restarted and opened the charts,even these 5-6 candles preceding the 11:35 candle were of considerable length.meaning initially what i saw was wrong data.a similar thing was witnessed by me in stock shilpamed at 15/11/2019 at 11:15.it was initially having volume as 0.later when i closed and reopened,that candle had around 12K+ volume.

also,in syngene for the 5-6 candles preceding 15/11/2019 11:35 candle,the volume reported as collected using java websockets were only half as shown by pi later when i closed pi and reopened it.

what could have caused this incorrect data in pi and in my java output.could it happen because of gap in internet connectivity.as i could see,there was never more than 10 seconds of disconnect in internet connection at a time.or is it that pi reports incorrect data when it is hanged or not working properly.

Thanks and Regards
Vasisht
  • vasisht
    sorry.the mistake was mine.i had looked in bse first and looked in nse for the same stock later.so,thats the reason for the difference.
This discussion has been closed.