looking for a developer

guptak03
Hi Friends,

I'm Looking for a developer who can build me a simple strategy on Point and Figure chart.
Please let me know can you build that for me. If yes, please share your email and Mobile so that we can discuss it further.

Thanks

Uday Gupta
  • FoxTradingSolutions
    Dear @guptak03,

We can help you deploy algos. We have vivid experience in building algorithms. Our contact details are: M: 9799871428 E-mail: [email protected] Website: foxtradingsolutions.com
  • guptak03
    Hi Guys,

Can anyone help me with this!
  • algo_programmer
    We are a team of programmers, having experience of more than 8 years in algo trading development. Rank among top 2 consultants on interactive brokers consultants webpage. Our profile is new at Zerodha.

https://tvisi.in
  • rjamitsharma
    Yes contact me on

• naveen278
    Please note in my case the infra is free of cost, You can reach out to me at 9980763496,
    I can code the strategy.
  • DD1365
    Hello, I am a full time developer and have been running Cloud based Trading and Investing Algorithms for F&O and Stocks since past 3+ years. I design, deploy, and manage algorithms for various Indian and International HNI and prop-desk clients. As of now, I am managing 18+ client accounts with a cumulative capital of 22+ crores on a fully automated basis.

You can reach me at: +91-9749-521-023 | [email protected] | [email protected]
  • naveen278
    Hi All
    Please note My Infra is free of cost and I do strategies as low as Rs.1000 only.
    Contact me at 9980763496
  • decoder_12
    Watch this playlist of Zerodha API Implementation in python :