Cross platform .Net Standard version of client library available for testing

tonystark
tonystark edited August 2020 in .Net API client
Hi .Net devs,

.Net client library is being ported to .Net Standard 2.0 target. An early version is available here dotnetkiteconnect/netstandard. There is no change in the APIs.

Builds are currently verified only in Linux. If you would like to test it out, clone repo and add KiteConnect project to your .Net Core or .Net Framework projects. If you find any bugs create an issue here dotnetkiteconnect/issues.

Migration process is being tracked in this issue dotnetkiteconnect/issues/25.

UPDATE: An alpha build is available here. You can either use the DLL file or the nuget package. You can add this to your .Net Core and .Net Framework projects.

Update: This is now live in Nuget. And the above build is promoted as the release.

Thanks
  • trade_then
    @tonystark

Thanks for the effort.

I would have more to say on this at later stage.

Thanks
    Regards
  • trade_then
    @tonystark
    Missing value in format string is this intended, some kind of shortcut or a typing miss.
    I dont think this can work if ever this line is called. but i could be mistaken.

It should be
    • throw new Exception(String.Format("Invalid variety. It should be: {0}", ProductString));
    instead of
    • throw new Exception(String.Format("Invalid variety. It should be: {}", ProductString));
    it would become an error before throwing an error. ;) :D
    but i may be wrong.

Thanks
    Regards
  • tonystark
    @trade_then Nice catch! I guess nobody ever made that variety mistake. Thanks!
  • tonystark
    UPDATE: An alpha build is available here. You can either use the DLL file or the nuget package. You can add this to your .Net Core and .Net Framework projects.
  • tonystark
    Update: This is now live in Nuget. And the above build is promoted as the release. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.