Automatic trading code

ravik09
Anyone want my automated trading code. Simple to setup in computer and, algorithm already written or can easily be customized. Strategy works well in options (Nifty50 and Banknifty).
Tagged:
  • shubho
    yes i do....send details to [email protected] or whatsapp 8575469928
  • RandomT
    Ravik09, Can you give details of the auto-trade program?
    1. Which programming language is it built in?
    2. How many lines of code?
    3. Is the code documented well?
    4. Is it tested in real-time with Zerodha API?
    5. Any technical issues faced in real time?

Am a serious buyer. You may email me: randomthoughts535 at gmail dotcom.
  • tahseen
    Sometimes I wonder if people are so good at trading, why would they want to share their strategy with entire world. Think about it
  • raaghulr
    @tahseen exactly you are correct
  • jana1234
    Ravi,
    can you share me details on [email protected]
    I am interested to buy the platform...
    i can develop my own strategy
  • kitcosree
    @tahseen, @raaghulr ... Good thought. Having a good strategy is just one part. But to trade one needs capital. By making strategy available to those who are interested, the owner of the strategy with limited capital is able to earn without the need for capital.
  • Snehan
    I am interested Email me @ [email protected] whatsapp 8500313611
  • tahseen
    @kitcosree I will not argue. But do deliberate your opinion with some wise people
  • iApoorv
    Ravi, I need your setup but for my own strat would it be easy to alter and implement? let me know at [email protected]
  • sumit9926
    sumit9926 edited August 2020
    i
  • virat
    PLease share with me on [email protected]
  • ashuthinks
    hi @ravik09 please email here ashuthinks[at]gmail.com thanks
  • dineshks
    Ravi, i am interested, please share with me on [email protected]
  • mmk30
    Ravi can you send me at [email protected]
  • a_mittal
    Ravi i would be interested. let me know details at [email protected]
  • jainkamalk
    I am new to kite api algo trading. Please send templates or sample codes to [email protected]. Thx
  • jana1234
    1. Which programming language is it built in?
    2. Is it tested in real-time with Zerodha API?
    please share more details on [email protected]
  • ravik09
    ravik09 edited November 2022
    Hi All, I couldn't checked the portal since I last posted. yes, code works well for vix >15. For low vix, writing option (straddle, strangle, iron condor, etc) are more profitable. let me know if still interested. Code is primarily written in R with some function sourced from python.

Other questions:

1. Which programming language is it built in? -- R + Python
    2. How many lines of code? ~1k lines executed in 35-40 seconds for option derivatives
    3. Is the code documented well? Nope, but It is well commented for any programmer to understand
    4. Is it tested in real-time with Zerodha API? Yes, working with it since last 2 years. Option buying works well in volatile/trending market (~vix>15)
    5. Any technical issues faced in real time? -- there was one beacuse of zerodha api, my order was not executed in one trading day and it could only place order when market went away. so I added additional statement to control this case. it is fine now. no other issues since last 2 years. operating cost of this code would be 2k which zerodha charges for api. and your 5 mins time every morning to update token.

Thanks
  • mdismailrmd
    Hi Ravi, could you please send thecode
  • ravik09
    Unfortunately, I can't as I have spent years to develop this. This will be unfair for my effort and skill I invested in to develop it.
  • decoder_12
    Watch Full Zerodha Kite API Implementation in Python :