Error while trying to deploy code to google cloud

abhay523
I'm trying to deploy some code using google cloud functions and I'm running into this error about kiteconnect wheel. Can you help me figure out what's going on? Do you need me to provide any additional information? I've attached my requirements.txt file if that helps.

My current theory is that while I was learning how to use the kiteconnect api, I struggled a lot with building wheels and I just implemented a solution that I found on the forums - I don't remember what I did but I did something that made it work on my local machine. Maybe I need to do something similar before deploying to the cloud.

{
"error": {
"canonicalCode": "INVALID_ARGUMENT",
"errorMessage": "`pip_download_\r\nwheels` had stderr output:\n WARNING: Legacy build of wheel for 'kiteconnect' created no files.\n Command arguments: /opt/python3.7/bin/python3.7 -u -c 'imp\r\nort sys, setuptools, tokenize; sys.argv[0] = '\"'\"'/tmp/pip-wheel-56ltg5hz/kiteconnect/setup.py'\"'\"'; __file__='\"'\"'/tmp/pip-wheel-56ltg5hz/kiteconnect/s\r\netup.py'\"'\"';f=getattr(tokenize, '\"'\"'open'\"'\"', open)(__file__);code=f.read().replace('\"'\"'\\r\\n'\"'\"', '\"'\"'\\n'\"'\"');f.close();exec(compile(c\r\node, __file__, '\"'\"'exec'\"'\"'))' bdist_wheel -d /tmp/pip-wheel-k1nhak2i\n Command output: [use --verbose to show]\nERROR: Failed to build one or more whe\r\nels\n\nerror: `pip_download_wheels` returned code: 1",
"errorType": "InternalError",
"errorId": "A162C64A"
}
}
Tagged: