Exchange Mock Trading Day

rahulchitale
Hi,
Thanks for setting it up - will be good to get a advance heads-up or even better make this a regular feature every Saturday (in the absence of a staging platform). Will this 'replay' events from a day in the past or is it going to be psuedo-random ?
  • Kailash
    @rahulchitale Trades/ticks on the mock trading day are generated by realtime mock market activity generated by brokers and traders all over India. Nothing is replayed.

The mock trading day is conducted by the exchanges themselves on the first Saturday of every month. Be sure to make use of it!

PS: We'll have our sandbox ready in the near future.
  • Kailash
    @rahulchitale Trades/ticks on the mock trading day are generated by realtime mock market activity generated by brokers and traders all over India. Nothing is replayed.

The mock trading day is conducted by the exchanges themselves on the first Saturday of every month. Be sure to make use of it!

PS: We'll have our sandbox ready in the near future.
  • ruchanavjyot1907
    I can't see market data movement, do we need to subscribe some different (dummy) instruments to make use to this mock trading session? I guess MCX trading session would have been opened up by this time, its already 10:30 AM.
  • rayi
    @ruchanavjyot1907 are you able to see mock trading data/place orders? As far I knew Kite didnt support mock trading data or orders, correct me if I am wrong.
  • ruchanavjyot1907
    @rayi No I am unable to do that, that's why I have opened new thread (this one seems 1 year old) and awaiting for response.