Copy trades to my friends

SelvaPK
Hi zerodha/Dev team,
If I have 10 friends with me who all have zerodha accounts. I need to copy whatever I trade into all of my friends accounts. If I get 10k profit my friends should also get 10k profit.

Whatever trade I do should get copied to my friends.

Is there any public API or some coding I could do with kite.connect

Can you pls guide me.

Thanks.
Tagged:
  • tahseen
    @SelvaPK

You have to code this using Kite API and execute trade with limit order (entry and exit both) to ensure same returns. Also note that limit orders might not execute always as it depends on how much volume can be filled.

So it is not as straight forward that copy means they would also get through all entry and exits exactly as the first user in the chain.
  • SelvaPK
    @tahseen
    will market order work?

one youtuber claims he can do for banknifty F&O market order with over 200 users simultaneously.
    Is it possible?
  • tahseen
    Those who know don't spend time in claiming that on YouTube. Those who know how to trade, spend time in learning instead of making YouTube videos on how they do things

Also 200 users simultaneously yes. Same price ? Depends if limit orders fill. With market orders, there would be slippage. With limit order, you might not get filled. As I said all depends on volume. No magic happens for anyone
  • madhu4frnz
    It's possible with python coding.
  • vijoeyz
    Those who know don't spend time in claiming that on YouTube. Those who know how to trade, spend time in learning
    +1.
  • senya
    hi selva are you able to find any tool or a solution to this? all accounts have to subscribe to kite APIs (2000 pm) for this
  • TBD
    Contact me at [email protected] . I can provide you such a tool.
  • AmazeAlgos
    Contact at @amazealgos in telegram. Or write to [email protected]. We can provide the tool and also customise it to your requirement
  • puru
    We already have such tool hosted on AWS for a client. The client can place as well as modify and cancel order in all 12 of his sub-clients from a single endpoint. I can show you demo too. Contact me at [email protected]
  • tradingcloud
    Has any retail trader here been able to accomplish copy trading successfully?
    It will be great if they can share their experience as I am looking for a similar approach.
  • mohit2563
    @tradingcloud I have done this copy trading successfully , can we dicuss