Strategy coding

dipak
I want to code a price action base strategy by observing candle formation on 15 min bar. Does anybody here provide such support? Kindly revert on [email protected] or Contact 9687660962.
Tagged:
  • mehtakrunal
    In python ? Or amibroker? Basically you are looking for 15 min breakout strategy I guess
  • naveen278
    Yes you can contact me at 9980763496
  • DD1365
    Hello, I am a full time developer and have been running Cloud based Trading and Investing Algorithms for F&O and Stocks since past 3+ years. I design, deploy, and manage algorithms for various Indian and International HNI and prop-desk clients. You can reach me at: +91-9749-521-023 | [email protected] | [email protected]
  • gaurmmec
    If you want to automate your trade execution i.e. buy/sell on the stock market without any human intervention, then please visit -> https://www.finnovesh.com.

On our website, we have hosted couple of videos which will help you understand who we are & how do we manage the complete system.

For automation of your strategies you can get in touch with us by filling up the contact form on our website.

Happy trading !
    Team Finnovesh