Looking for Python Consultant/Developer, Long Term requirement.

siddh810
I am looking for Python Consultant/Developer on Long Term basis. You will require to work on Live data API. Only those who have demos of your work reply. You will be asked to create a small project which will be paid. Once I am satisfied with your work and delivery timeline, shall assign you the projects which are planned in the pipeline. The requirement will be shared once the developer is finalized.
  • DD1365
    Hello, I am a full time developer and have been running Cloud based Trading and Investing Algorithms for F&O and Stocks since past 3+ years. I design, deploy, and manage algorithms for various Indian and International HNI and prop-desk clients. As of now, I am managing 18 client accounts with a cumulative capital of 22+ crores on a fully automated basis.

You can reach me at: +91-9749-521-023 | [email protected] | [email protected]
  • rajnivp
    hello, i've created multiple trading bots and backtests using kite api, mail me here [email protected] to set time for live working demo
  • vaibhavsharma13
    vaibhavsharma13 edited October 2022
    I have made a system for myself with python. Message me if interested I ll share what I have done.
  • evelyn
    Hey, I would suggest to contact Cubet Technolabs https://cubettech.com/ with 150+ expert developers in all technologies. They can help you out to have a python developer. Contact at [email protected]