The user is not enabled for the app

Aashu88
I am trying to create request token and i have created new app to which i have mapped my id and the status of the app is ACTIVE.
but still i am getting this error. I tried changing its API secret and tried but still some error. I have added credit by linking zerodha account. In my billing section it showing amount credit and debit . But so far there is no fund deduct at zerodha account. Please look into this matter and provide me the solution

{"status":"error","message":"The user is not enabled for the app.","data":null,"error_type":"InputException"}
  • sujith
    A Kite Connect app is provided for personal purpose only. Hence you can only use it with the client id with which it was created. If you have only one account with Zerodha then go to app details screen and check if you entered the correct client id. Make sure to remove space in the beginning or end of the client id.
  • sujith
    The ledger entry for the Zerodha account will happen tomorrow.
  • Aashu88
    Everthing is correct. It just that no credit deduction is done from my account
  • sujith
    Can you private message the developer console id? We will check and get back to you.
  • Aashu88
    yes i have shared it to you