HTTP 403 “Invalid checksum” with a paid Kite Connect app

Ashwath
Hello,

I created a paid Kite Connect app and tested the login using Python on Windows. The browser login completes and returns to my local redirect URL, but the token exchange fails with:

HTTP 403
{"status":"error","message":"Invalid checksum.","data","error_type":"TokenException"}

My script calculates the checksum using the documented formula: SHA-256 of the API key + request token + API secret. I entered the API key and secret from my paid app.

Could you please advise what I should check next?

I have not included any credentials or request token for security.
  • nagavenij
    You may refer to this similar discussion.
  • Ashwath
    Thanks for checking. I have already tested the login using a standalone script with the official Python SDK, outside my application. A fresh request token still returns HTTP 403, “Invalid checksum.” I also repeated the test with my paid Connect app and got the same result. Could you advise what specific checks or details would help identify why the fresh request token is being rejected?
Sign In or Register to comment.