Need a developer cum programmer to develop my software as per my strategy

s9323584022
Hi,
Looking for a developer cum programmer who can develop my Automated trading software as per my trading strategy to make it work on MCX Commodity Platform through Zerodah Kite Trade terminal. My strategy is ready with me. I appreciate, if the person is already having good amount of knowledge on Zerodah Kite tools.
SANATAN DAS [email protected] 9967706615//9323584022
  • haribabu
    You can contact

www.howutrade.in

They are doing customised trading platform development.
  • deeiip
    I feel you don't really need a separate software to do automatic trading. You can use Pi. It uses a very simple language to trigger trade/alert.
    If you don''t need kite API for triggering a trade based on simple chart pattern or similar signals. And lot of them are available already
  • sandip1952
    @Deelip

One may need to go beyond MA or MACD crossovers. Pi won't be able to handle a little more complex logic. I'm a new entrant and getting discouraged by a complete lack of support on algo based trading.
  • vishal78
    vishal78 edited July 2017
    I am professional strategy developer, you can reach me at - [email protected] (9891111983)
  • cdesai1987
    You can contact me at [email protected] for any development related stuff
  • Santosh
    Hi Sanatan,

We will be happy to help you as we are developing a strategy based trading platform based on zerodha kite. You can whatsapp me at: 9884812627 or drop your number and lets talk.
  • narenkn
    I can do that for fee.. call me at 8722916091