OnOrderUpdate Events are not in Sequence and there are Duplicate Entries of the same event

I_Jain
1. Whenever I place order for any symbol and it is partially filled then for every partial fill Zerodha send an Order Event which is not in sequence.
For Instance : if Sell order of 54 is placed for a symbol XYZ, Zerodha partially fill the order in sequence of Quantity (1-->1-->1-->51) Zerodha should sends incremental fill Quantity as (1-->2-->3-->54) , but at my end when I receive the events at my system they are not in sequence they come like this (1-->2-->54-->3),
which confuses my system and when it sees order fill of 54 it assumes that order is completely filled and the next event it consider it as new quantity.

2. Zerodha send 2-3 Duplicate Logs for every event which is very confusing while debugging any problem.
  • sujith
    These are async messages pushed from OMS. We have reported it multiple times to the team. For now, I would suggest using order update as an event to fetch the orderbook and check the latest changes on the order.