link order_id/ tags with position

akshay_thakker
I know this has been asked before, but none of the responses have really solved the problem and they seem to be almost 2-3 years old so hoping that zerodha has made some additional progress with the problem.
Is there anyway for me to link order_id/ or tag passed during placing the order with the position. So lets say I place a sell order for Nifty 17000 PE from one strategy and then another order for the same security through another strategy, I would like to track the two positions independently and right now the only way to do so is through maintaining an extensive log of the traded price, current price, etc for each of the orders in each of the strategy. Also, the logging system doesn't allow a manual intervention or modification of some position (from outside the algo) which then throws the entire tracking & logging at the algo level into a tizzy.
I really wish there is a way to tag each position with the order_id that created the position.

• sujith
    OMS creates the position and it is m2m of the account at the moment, it has no relation with orderbook.
    As of now, we can't provide position tagging feature.