Is it possible to manually feed data to websocket stream??

rsamikan
Hi @Imran,
I am working on few development activities with the help of websocket stream data, I can get the tick data's during the market hours only.
Is it possible to manually push the websocket stream?? so that it will help me to continue the development activities after the market hours too.

Please share your suggestions on this topic.

Thank you.
  • SRIJAN
    Websocket means live streaming data. After market hours,you will just get one tick,the last tick when market closed.
  • rakeshr
    Is it possible to manually push the websocket stream?? so that it will help me to continue the development activities after the market hours too.
    For NSE and BSE contracts, WebSocket streams will be available till market time(i.e till 15:30). And if you establish a new connection post 15:30(for nse and bse contracts), you will receive only the last cached tick for the required subscribed instrument.
    MCX market is open till 23:54. So, for mcx subscribed instruments you will receive WebSocket ticks till 23:54. Depending on your requirement you may consider checking it during MCX timings. You can go through all ticker field details here.
  • rsamikan
    :) Thank you.