Connection issue while subscribing bulk tokens

trk0653
Hi team, to give an overview What I'm performing was to just fetch multiple token data from websocket , I'm not placing any orders . i'm facing connection issues while subscribing to 100 tokens . Initially I'm able to fetch data but after some time like 5 to 10 mins , the connection is closed automatically . The same thing if I do with 20 tokens , it's working fine but on the other hand with more than 50 tokens , I'm facing this issue.
Please help in solving the above issue & let me know the best approach to subscribe more than 500 tokens
With no delay in data fetching
  • rakeshr
    Can you paste the complete error message here?
  • trk0653
    ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:Connection closed: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (None)
  • trk0653
    does keyboard interrupt play role in getting the above connection error ?
  • rakeshr
    ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:Connection closed: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (None)
    Go through WebSocket FAQs here.
  • trk0653
    I'm not performing any computational task within on ticks function block but calling a function that deals with parsing of tick data and by using pub-sub method i'm distributing the data to respective subcribers with in the function which is being called under on_ticks() block.