Algo Trading for Multiple Clients in Zerodha using One Single API

WN1867
Hi, Raj here,
I wanna know that since Zerodha provides Kite Connect API for individual clients, is there any way to get access to an API through which I can log in to my different accounts and place orders instead of taking API for individual accounts.
Online platforms like https://web.stocksdeveloper.in are providing those features.
Can you explain how can it be done ??
  • sujith
    Last time we checked, there were many compliance issues. There are regulatory lapses. We don't recommend someone doing this.
    If you are providing portfolio management, we don't have any platform for that. Kite Connect is purely an execution platform. We don't have account aggregator solution as well.
    You can know more here.
  • WN1867
    If you guys don't provide any such facilities, then how platforms mentioned above are able to do the same using Zerodha clients?
  • sujith
    If you want to do portfolio management then you need to build product at your end and use Kite Connect APIs as the execution platform for placing orders.
  • WN1867
    For that, we will have to purchase APIs for each and every client right ??
  • sujith
    You need to provide more detailed explanation about the product you want to build and check with compliance team. If you are building something like smallcase then you will need one Kite Connect app with multi-user access.
  • WN1867
    I am building a product using which if I add Multiple Zerodha accounts then without API access of each client I should be able to place same order in all the selected accounts
  • sujith
    You can check with compliance team.
  • WN1867
    How can I contact compliance team ??
  • SRIJAN
    Write to kiteconnect(at)zerodha.com. Make sure you include complete information about your product.
  • WN1867
    Thank you
This discussion has been closed.