TRIENT & JSWENERGY company quote from NSE is missing

KamalChhirang
KamalChhirang edited April 2022 in General
kite.quote("NSE:TRIDENT") and kite.quote("NSE:JSWENERGY")Is returning empty dictionary.

TRIENT & JSWENERGY on BSE works as expected.
Tagged:
  • KamalChhirang
    JINDWORLD quote is also missing from NSE. On kite.zerodha.com also
  • SRIJAN
    SRIJAN edited April 2022
    TRIDENT and JSWENERGY have been moved from EQ to BE. JINDWORLD has been moved to EQ from BE. These will get updated on next trading day i.e Monday.
    So,no quote for now.

From Monday,you can get TRIDENT and JSWENERGY quotes by adding '-BE' suffix in their tradingsymbol.
  • SRIJAN
    Hello,sorry, I was wrong. I got confused. On Saturday, NSE site was showing TRIDENT/JSWENERGY as BE ,JINDWORLD as EQ. When I downloaded the securities file,the same was shown there too. So,I thought they have been moved to different segments. But today,when I downloaded the file,there is no difference. TRIDENT/JSWENERGY are still EQ,and JINDWORLD is still BE.
    I don't know what happened, maybe Sujith Sir ,Rakesh Sir can clarify why the quotes were missing
  • KamalChhirang
    KamalChhirang edited April 2022
    But NSE Quote seems to be working now. So, I guess, the problem is solved.

I would like to know, why it happened and can it happen during market hours also?

Thank you
  • sujith
    Scrips are moved to T2T segment or back to EQ segment only in the beginning of the day. It reflects on current day's instruments file.