can I have the same tick receiving rate on all my 3 websocket connections or does the rate slow down

amandeep179018
I read in the documentation that you can have 3 websocket connection and can subscribe to 3000 tokens (1000 in each)(LTP_MODE)
My questions:
1. by this logic, is it possible to subscribe to 1000 tokens with FULL_MODE with 2 websocket connection?

2. I think the maximum tick request rate is 3/sec, so is it for EACH websocket connection? (i.e if i'm having 3 websocket connection then do i still have the same 3 req/sec rate, or is this limit applied on the entire api connection?)
  • sujith
    1. by this logic, is it possible to subscribe to 1000 tokens with FULL_MODE with 2 websocket connection?
    Yes, you can and your logic should make sure to not block the main thread that is receiving ticks.
    2. I think the maximum tick request rate is 3/sec, so is it for EACH websocket connection? (i.e if i'm having 3 websocket connection then do i still have the same 3 req/sec rate, or is this limit applied on the entire api connection?)
    We never claimed this. We just relay whatever exchange publishes. Anyways speed won't get affected since Kite Ticker is a publisher.