Websocket disconnects just before 9:15:00

cskasm
I generally switch on the ticker at around 9:10-9:11. However, just few seconds before 9:15:00, websocket is getting disconnected.
```
Connection error: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (None)
Connection closed: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (None)
```
This has been happening for more than a week. Initially, I thought , it might be internet problem. But since this is happening everyday, it's unlikely to be the internet.
Any thoughts??
  • sujith
    @cskasm,
    Is this old or new setup? Are you sure you are not blocking the main thread that is receiving the ticks.
  • sujith
    Make sure you are not doing any computation or doing any DB writes on that thread.
  • cskasm
    cskasm edited October 2022
    @sujith ,
    >> Is this old or new setup?
    I'm not sure what do you mean by old/new? The code setup was done by a programmer in July. This, disconnection problem just before 9:15:00, started appearing for a little over a week.

>> Are you sure you are not blocking the main thread that is receiving the ticks.
    It's running the same way as it used to! After connecting again, the problem doesn't occur.
    If I had to make a guess, something is being reset just before 9:15:00. If I switch on the ticker very close to 9:15:00, then I miss first few ticks.