Regarding Coding and Basic Understanding

KarthikShetty
Hello Team,

I have few basic queries related to Algo trading and Coding for my strategy. I want to understand if I can copy a standard code of any indicator and use it for my trading once I get the API Key. Can you please help me here ??

It would be great if I get a call from the team for the same. Below is my number
+91 9989438057

Regards
Karthik
  • sujith
    We don't provide one to one support for Kite Connect. You can post your queries here, we will help you out.
    You can create a session and do whatever you want.
  • KarthikShetty
    Yeah.. My query is , do we have the facility to place order automatically based on the algorithm we pass using the API Keys in Kite??

From other sources i found that automatic Orders can be placed using Kite Connect API key's but one of your representative told me that we can only generate notifications from our Algo strategies in kite and can not place orders automatically.

Please clarify
  • sujith
    You can place order via APIs if you have a valid (Kite Connect) api_key and access token.
  • KarthikShetty
    Can you please share me your contact details?? I just need few quick clarifications..
    Below is my contact Number
    +91 9989438057

Please call me, so that I can get clarifications for few of my basic queries and I will take it from there