ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:Connection error: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (None)

webonevenki
webonevenki edited July 2023 in Python client
Hi,
I'm trying to download live bid ask data using python. but while running my code I'm continuously getting this error while code is running ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:Connection error: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (None)
ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:Connection closed: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (None)
ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:Connection error: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (None)
ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:Connection closed: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (None)

and in end of the code I'm getting this below error -

ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:Connection error: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (peer dropped the TCP connection without previous WebSocket closing handshake)
ERROR:kiteconnect.ticker:Connection closed: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (peer dropped the TCP connection without previous WebSocket closing handshake)

Can you pls check and let me know why i'm getting these errors asap.

Thanks
  • rakeshr
    Connection closed: 1006 - connection was closed uncleanly (peer dropped the TCP connection without previous WebSocket closing handshake)
    Go through the websocket FAQs here.