KITE API: Wishlist

Saleem
I have been using the KITE API for the last 3-4 months and I must say, its really good and I am liking it. I have developed my own app using the API's and I am finding it very useful. There are a few things, which I would love to have added to KITE API.

This is my bucket list:
1.When placing calls through KITE API, need some differentiation on the Web and mobile app to show the trades done through API, when I am looking at the live data. Same differentiation should be available in console also when running reports. I should be able to run reports to get info of the calls made through API.

2.For GTT, when it is triggered and there are no buyers for the whole day, the trigger sort of expires, is it possible to know which triggers have expired, lets say EoD? So that I can reset them.
Thanks, Saleem
  • sujith
    1.When placing calls through KITE API, need some differentiation on the Web and mobile app to show the trades done through API, when I am looking at the live data. Same differentiation should be available in console also when running reports. I should be able to run reports to get info of the calls made through API.
    We have informed the team to take a look at this.
    2.For GTT, when it is triggered and there are no buyers for the whole day, the trigger sort of expires, is it possible to know which triggers have expired, lets say EoD? So that I can reset them.
    You can check the result/order_result/order_id value for all the triggered gtts after market and create a new gtt if order is not completed or filled.