Lower circuit level data is not published in the KiteConnect api

jagbirsingh
jagbirsingh edited July 2023 in .Net API client
Hello Team,
I am using Kite Connect dot net library and using its GetQuote method.

I am getting the data well but the lower circuit level is NOT coming for any of the instruments.

Please see the image below to get glimpse of my debug which clearly shows the data returned

Please share how I get lower circuit levels using the kite connect dll.

• sujith
    Can you mention what is the version of dotnetkiteconnect you are using?
  • jagbirsingh
    jagbirsingh edited July 2023
    @sujith I am using KiteConnect version 4.0.1
  • sujith
    Can you try the latest version of .NET library and check?
  • jagbirsingh
    Let me try @sujith as latest library is based on new technology of dot net while version 4.0.1 is based on dot net framework only , and it would require me to completely rebase and retest my apps. But i would try using it in some test app.
  • jagbirsingh
    @sujith I tried it with the latest Kiteconnect dll [ 4.1.1 ] too, and the lower circuit limit is not coming.

So it seems an issue is not in the DLL provided to us but instead in the code which generates the data to be consumed by various layers provided by Zerodha for us developers.

Like where the good UpperCircuitLimit is coming, maybe the programmer forgot to fill the LowerCircuitLimit at all ( that's a guess )

Please see the latest screenshot.

• sujith
    Are you checking for BSE or NSE? We will check today. Is the value showing up during market hours?
  • jagbirsingh
    Hi @sujith I have checked in both BSE and NSE and checked right now too in live market. LowerCircuitLevel is not coming in data. Please help me to get this fixed. Thanks.
  • tonystark
    @jagbirsingh We tried this at our end and it seems to be fine. Could you post a sample code that can reproduce this issue?

Also try initializing the Kite object as kite = new Kite(MyAPIKey, Debug: true);
    This will print extra logs, please paste it here.

Make sure to remove your account credentials from the code and logs before posting.
  • jagbirsingh
    @tonystark you are right . Its working now. Thanks for confirming.
    We can close the ticket.
This discussion has been closed.