Invalid session for second order

g0g0l
After placing the first order, when I try to place another order, the response from the server is "Invalid Session". This happens even if I close and open the app again. Do I need to logout and login for placing every order? I am using android app with Kite connect order

Also, I should mention that, I am placing order using different threads. Is it because of that?
  • sujith
    Hi @g0g0l,
    You should enable cookies in webview so that you don't have to log in every time to place an order.
  • g0g0l
    Yes but once I am logged in, can't I place 2 orders consecutively?
  • sujith
    @g0g0l,
    If your session is alive, you can place any number of orders.
  • g0g0l
    Yes that is what I am saying. After the first order is successfully placed, when I enter new values and place another order, I get "Invalid Session". That happens only when I place those orders in two different threads. When I place orders using a separate process, without using any thread, there is no problem. Can you tell me the possible reason?
  • sujith
    @g0g0l,
    Are you referring to Kite publisher placing orders?
  • g0g0l
    No I am referring to Kite connect orders, where I just put values and the trade happens, no confirmation window shown
  • sujith
    @g0g0l,
    As long as you have a valid access token, it shouldn't matter on which thread you are placing an order.
    no confirmation window shown
    I am not sure, what you are referring to Kite Connect doesn't have UI.
  • g0g0l
    I am referring to the confirmation window that appears in Kite publisher type orders. Kite connect doesn't have that window. Anyway, this is probably a problem coming from my program. I will check again.