Request for Multi-User API Access

ashunript
ashunript edited September 2023 in API clients

Dear Zerodha Support Team

I hope this email finds you well. I am writing to inquire about the availability of an API for multi-user access on the Zerodha platform.

I am a Zerodha customer and have been using your platform for trading. However, I have a need to manage multiple trading accounts and execute trades on behalf of different users. To streamline this process and enhance our trading capabilities, I am interested in exploring the possibility of using a multi-user API.

Could you please provide information on whether Zerodha offers such an API for multi-user access? If so, I would appreciate details on the API documentation, requirements, and any associated fees.

Additionally, if there are any specific procedures or prerequisites for obtaining access to this API, please do let me know, and I will ensure that we fulfill all necessary requirements.

Thank you for your time and assistance. I look forward to your response and the opportunity to explore this feature for our trading needs.

Best regards,

[Ashutosh Shrivastava]
[RR8250]
[7905711442]
  • sujith
    @ashunript,
    Kite Connect is provided only for personal use. The multi user access is provided only for product that is built for mass and needs an exchange approval. For example, smallcase, streak etc.
    You will need multiple subscriptions to use with different client ids.
  • sujith
    For more information, you can speak to the compliance team. You can write to them on kiteconnect(at)zerodha.com