Issue with Obtaining Request Token via Kite API Login

varahedu_123
I am unable to successfully receive a `request_token` after initiating the login process through the URL specified in the Kite API documentation. The login process appears to be delayed indefinitely after entering the OTP, preventing the completion of the authentication and the retrieval of the `request_token`.
**Steps to Reproduce**:
1. I navigated to the Kite Connect login URL: `https://kite.zerodha.com/connect/login?v=3&api_key=xxxxxxxxx`, with my API key (`xxxxxx') included in the query parameters as instructed in the API documentation.
2. After entering my login credentials and the OTP, the response is significantly delayed, and the process does not proceed to provide a `request_token`.

**Expected Behavior**:
Upon successful login, I expected to be redirected or to receive a `request_token` that I could use for subsequent API calls as per the Kite Connect API documentation.

**Actual Behavior**:
The login process does not complete after the OTP stage, and I am left without a `request_token`, making it impossible to proceed with using the API.
Tagged:
  • sujith
    In the second screenshot you are being redirected to the url with request token know?
  • varahedu_123
    In the second Screenshot im getting request_token when API is timeout and request token is expired already
  • sujith
    We just redirect to the URL provided by the end user. If that endpoint is throwing timeout then you need to debug at the endpoint which receives the redirect.