APIs for Startups

iampt
Hello,

My name name is Priyank Thakkar. I and a Founder/CEO of a startup called Tactical Trading Technologies LLP. We have created an digital automated Trading journal. It's a made in India, made for India project.

I was in touch with rainmatter team while the app was in the development phase and they helped me the best way they could. At the time they had asked me to submit a demo once it was ready. I submitted my demo to them 2 weeks back and followed up as well, but I never heard back from them.

I want to know how it works with providing free APIs to startup like mine who are targeting at providing their service to mass retail, once we submit our demo. Do we have to wait for a few weeks or days until we hear back from the team? The reason I am asking is we are launching the app soon and we have integrated all other brokers, as they provided their multi client api for free, post our demo presentation. It would greatly benefit Zerodha's customers to know that they can use our app without incurring additional charges from Zerodha, ensuring they do not pay more than necessary compared to other users.

I hope I get an answer here to the earliest.

Thanks,
PT
  • sujith
    I have informed the concerned team to take a look at this.
  • iampt
    Thank you. I look forward to hearing back from the team.