Errors in Orders via API

Anky
Hi

Im facing lot of errors with order via API. Even when the orders a filled full quantity Zerodha is sending order open signal. As you can see in the attached file- The second line shows that the full quantity of the order is filled and "complete" but right after that it is showing as order "open" in the first line even when the order is filled and complete.

I have multiple zerodha accounts and I have tried punching same order in both simultaneously but the problem is only in one particular user ID.

I have deleted and created a new API app on kite connect also but that did not help either.

Please help!!

• Anky
    I am posting screenshots of both zerodha accounts punching same orders at the same time but the faulty zerodha account is showing order open and the normal zerodha account is showing complete.

• Anky
    Hi @sujith
    I would like to be having the same as my other zerodha accounts.

This needs to be fixed from zeordha end. I have been facing this issue only in 1 zerodha account out of the other 8 accounts that I am currently running. Clearly some bug linked to the faulty zerodha account that needs to be looked into from your end.

I have been running without any issue since 4 years and now since 8 July this issue had cropped up.

Do you know what is causing this and what is the solution to this ?
  • sujith
    We will check with the team and get back to you.
  • anilsaxena
    I think order history sequence is messed up, latest order status is not last row.
  • anilsaxena
    I have also faced the same issue, Status is open after complete.

• sujith
    @anilsaxena, @Anky,
    Thank you for pointing out. We will fix this issue by next week.