API keys are not working!!

ASAN786
Hi Team,

This is Nishad here from ASAN Securities Pvt Ltd, I have created the API & Historical API subscription which I am unable to login, kindly please do check it and let me know.
I'm sharing you the screenshot of the same. It is saying incorrect API key or Secret Key.
My keys are attached for your reference
Please go through it, please do the needful.
  • sujith
    It seems like your session is not set properly on browser. Are you automating login?
  • ASAN786
    we have done it properly, since i check with my another set of keys it is working properly
  • sujith
    It is mandatory by the regulators that a user has to login manually at least once a day. We don't recommend automating login.
  • ASAN786
    How can another set of keys working with the same automation???? and when i put these keys why it is not working????
  • ASAN786
    My Dear Sujith
    then how come another set of keys are working???
  • ASAN786
    ERROR:root:WEB Login Exception, Try to run ALGO AGAIN, exception Message is :list index out of range
    this is error im getting when i am using new set of keys with same Automation, if i use another set of keys then it is working properly
  • ASAN786
    Hi Zerodha,

This is Nishad here from ASAN Securities Pvt Ltd, I have created the API & Historical API subscription 0n 23-07-24 which I am unable to login by using a new set of keys,
    at the same time i'm also having two more set of keys with the same account and by using old keys i can able to login through automated code.
    i have raised ticket but no resolution provided even i have posted same issue in Developer forum but no use.
    Please do the needful.
  • sujith
    We don't recommend automating login as it is against the regulation.
  • ASAN786
    Dear Sujith,

im sharing you the screenshot which i have tried manually but those keys are not working!

• ASAN786
    what else you required to tried
  • ASAN786
    what else you want me to try!!???***
  • sujith
    A Kite Connect app by default is provided for personal use only. You will have to use it with the client id which was provided while creating the Kite Connect app.
  • kakush30
    I dont think anyone goint to help you in this regard, as mentioned by @sujith, it is against the regulation. Alas, I have just tested it now, and it is working perfectly fine. Most likely, the problem is from your side, and you have to resolve it.