AI in trading

ketansp
Anyone here exploring AI/ML based strategies for active trading?

I have been working on this for couple of years on the side and last few months full time. I have been creating simple ML models of different combinations. Though I am fairly early in my journey, what seems to be working out for me is 0 to 5 min timeframe, where the impact of macro factors in minimal. The best performing model that I have today takes 10 candles of 1 min timeframe and tries to predict the 11th candle. Have been able to achieve profitability without brokerage and transaction costs. Need to fine-tine this model more or apply it on the right stocks. I will continue on this path for a while and see what happens; before calling it quits.

Would love to learn what others have been doing on the AI/ML side. Always open to exchanging notes in this field.
Tagged:
  • ANL
    I have a couple of ML logics that I have developed for long term purposes. I am specializing in LFT, so it really does not work, so not using it right now.
    Have been able to achieve profitability without brokerage and transaction costs
    Whatever you do, you must check the real cost. We can't say profitability without checking the cost. As a trader, brokerage and transaction costs are a nightmare as we are facing tax terrorism. So always check your strategy with cost, then confirm whether your logic is effective or not.