Total holdings nearly 50k less than what I actually have

adityanjoshi
My kite holdings page shows that I have 50k less than what it showed yesterday. Guys, these glitches really make me lose confidence in the platform. You need to have a consistent display of holdings. This is really disappointing.
  • divyakumar
    I also have face this problem. I have abandoned believing in any of ZERODHA summary reports. I maintain my own off-line. The only reliable thing is the time-stamp and price, volume of trade for the day. Nothing else works. "502 bad gateway" error is waht I get on webpage.
  • adityanjoshi
    @divyakumar Even my holdings on Kite and Quant are inconsistent. On Quant it shows even lower than Kite (which is already lesser than the original).

I was initially very impressed with Zerodha and its products but if it cannot provide the MOST important thing -- correct data, I will have to stop recommending Zerodha to everyone and reconsider using it myself.
  • sujith
    Hi @adityanjoshi,
    We are working on our new backoffice, once it is up all these data issues will be gone.
    We had fixed this issue yesterday. If you are still facing this issue kindly let us know, we will check and get back to you.
  • adityanjoshi
    @sujith Thanks a lot, that's reassuring that these issues will be gone. It appears to be fixed now
This discussion has been closed.