Bids and Offers not coming for "F" Group Scrips in BSE

sutolani@gmail.com
Please check MFINNCD2D and STFC2012 and 0DSK2020 etc etc. The market Depth is showing all values as Zeros, despite my having placed order on MFINNCD2D. Please resove this high severity issue immediately.
  • sujith
    Hi @sutolani@gmail.com,
    We just tried this and it seems to be working fine.
  • sutolani@gmail.com
    Sujith, This is a chronic issue. I am told by Zerodha Helpdesk, that unless a trade happens, the market depth will not get refreshed. Is this true? There doesnot seem to be any such issue on NestPlus!
  • sujith
    Hi @sutolani@gmail.com,
    It is not necessary that order has to executed to update market depth. You can see your bid or ask even when your order is in pending state.
  • sujith
    @sutolani@gmail.com,
    Can you private message the executive name with whom you spoke? We will look into this.
  • sutolani@gmail.com
    Please check MFINNCD2D and 0DSK2020. The market Depth or snapquote is not getting updated
  • sujith
    Hi @sutolani@gmail.com,
    This is an intermittent issue. We are working on revamp of core APIs. We will look into this.
  • sutolani@gmail.com
    Sujith, Check 0DSK2020. I have placed order at 5649.99. It does not appear on SNAPQUOTE.

I dont think this is an intermittent issues, as I face it quite regularly.
  • sutolani@gmail.com
    This is a major problem and still not resolved as of Sept 7, 2017 @10:00 a.m. Please check Relifin-N5, RELIFIN-N7, RFL18G
  • sujith
    Hi @sutolani@gmail.com,
    We will look into this.
    Bharath who has been in touch with you will follow up with you.