Unable to establish websocket connection in Vc++

AntonyPrakash
Hi, today was trying your websocket and it worked and I was getting the 1 sec ping. After that it was successfully working for a while, after some time, when I again tried, WinHttpWebSocketCompleteUpgrade() failed with an error 4317 (The operation identifier is not valid). Afterwards I tried the same code after an hour it was working fine. But again now when I tried it is not working. Kindly clarify whether the problem is because of any maintenance issue on your side (like Websocket server is down or something) (or) is it possible that my code is creating any network exception or something., Also how to identify this ?

Hey... now I put WinHttpQueryHeaders() after WinHttpSendRequest() now I get a status code 504(Gateway timeout server response timeout) Is there a way to identify is the websocket server is running
  • sujith
    Hi @AntonyPrakash,
    Yesterday there was mock trading. After that there were some BOD process running. Can you check tomorrow and let us know?
  • AntonyPrakash
    Hi, thank you very much for the reply. Web socket now runs without any problem.
This discussion has been closed.