BUGGY EOD historical data of half companies.

sumant
Hi,
For date 2015-12-31 in EOD data some companies like PNB have 2 ticks, This is also the case for many companies.
Also time is not consistent in most companies.
Please fix this ASAP, right now i have to do manual cleaning of data which is painful.
Tagged:
  • atulsingh7890
    @sumant [ Need you help ] Are you getting Historical Data consistently without any errors for all scrips with this time frame like for date more than 2 years old.
  • sumant
    yes i am getting it consistently
  • atulsingh7890
    @sumant Thanks for the reply. What are the scrips you are looking at. I have been trying Reliance , Axis Bank , they are failing for the data more than 2 years old. Is that occurring at your side also Can you please confirm
  • sumant
    sumant edited August 2017
    I downloaded data for 1700 companies for last 4 years, it worked well, but the data has some bugs.
  • atulsingh7890
    Thanks a lot Sumant. Have you used Kite Python or something else. I was also trying to dump data with day time frame and minute interval , can you help me with your parameters.
  • sumant
    Check your internet connection and regenerate your access token and try again, my code is same as written in kite api documentation for python.
  • sujith
    Hi @sumant,
    We will check and get back to you.
  • sujith
    Hi @sumant,
    We had resolved it by removing duplicate entries. If this is still happening, can you let us know an example?