Invalid Session Credentials

ravikumar555
ravikumar555 edited August 2017 in .Net API client
Sujith,

For Invalid Session Credentials, i know you had suggested below solution in other thread:

"Request token can be used only once and is valid only for a couple of minutes. An access token is valid for one whole day. Once you get access token store it in preference and use it for further use.
Don't call RequestAccessToken every time you run the app."

Now my question is, Someone who didnt know above fact if he tried multiple times RequestAccessToken and gets above error, what he has to do to get out of this situation? - I Tried clearing browser cache.....kite.InvalidateToken()...manually logged out of Kite... Still no luck! Is there any timeout one has to wait before it starts working? [My code was working fine till i called RequestAccessToken() multiple times and no change to code done]
  • Vivek
    @ravikumar555 Request token is actually valid for 5 minutes and within that you must exchange it to get access token. If you lost the access token then you should reinitiate a Kite Connect login flow to get new request token. The logic is very straight forward and I don't know where you are getting it wrong.
  • ravikumar555
    Thanks Vivek...Its working now.
This discussion has been closed.